Thursday, October 13, 2011

Some Marathon News Articles you'll enjoy.

  With the C-bus marathon coming up I'll post my pre race blog sometime tomorrow. It'll be funny and good. But, now since it being marathon season here are some stories from around the world that involved running a marathon. Both good and bad.

First, the bad one. After a marathon in the country of the U.K a man was D.Q after getting 3rd in the Kielder Marathon when it was found out that he ran only 20 and got on a bus within the crowd, hid his jersey which was transporting people to see the finish and was able to finish the race somehow. What an idiot. Read on

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/London-man-DQ-8217-s-after-taking-bus-for-final?urn=oly-wp779

Now, a badass type of story involving a woman finishing the Chicago Marathon, but hours later giving birth to her child. I defintely give my congrats to my CRC peeps for racing up in Chicago this past weekend of course. My hat is always off to you guys but maybe this women might have you all beat. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/Woman-gives-birth-hours-after-completing-Chicago?urn=oly-wp756

Hope you enjoy this. I'll post my pre Columbus Marathon/Half Marathon blog sometime tomorrow. Look for it!!!! I'm D-Money and this is my Two Cents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment