Saturday, August 27, 2011

D Money's 2011-12 College Football Predictions: SEC and Big Ten


  Well, I liked my last post on the State of College Football, I'm going to go down and give you all of my college football predictions just for fun. I always bought this magazine, Phil Steele's College Football Preview almost every year in June. I do it just to read up on who is going to be good or bad this year especially with The Ohio State Buckeyes. His magazine and predictions are extremely accurate and he is very close on his predictions more than anything other publication.

   I always like to make my own predictions to see how they would measure up with the season. Now since I've had a blog, I am going to be sharing them with you all.

For this post I'm going to give you my predictions on the 2 biggest conferences in College Football I believe. The Southeastern Conference, which is in everybody's mind the best in NCAA College Football. And of Course, The Big Ten (technically now the Big 10 plus 2 since Nebraska has joined to make it 12 teams). The Big Ten of course is Ohio State's conference and since I'm from the Midwest I play more attention to them.

Here are my predictions for these conferences.

Southeastern Conference 
East Division        Conf   Overall
Georgia                6-2     10-3
South Carolina     5-3       9-3
Florida                 4-4       7-5
Tennessee            3-5       7-5
Kentucky             2-6       6-6
Vanderbilt            0-8       2-10

West Division   Conf   Overall
Alabama           8-0     13-0
LSU                 7-1     11-1
Arkansas          5-3      8-4
Auburn             4-4      7-5
Mississippi St   3-5      7-5
Ole Miss          1-7      4-8

SEC CHAMPION: ALABAMA

BIG TEN CONFERENCE
Leaders Division    Conf  Overall
Ohio State             7-1     12-1
Wisconsin              6-2     10-2
Penn State             5-3       8-4
Illinois                    4-4      7-5
Purdue                   2-6      4-8
Indiana                   1-7      4-8

Legends Division    Conf  Overall
Nebraska               7-1    11-2
Michigan State       5-3      8-4
Iowa                      4-4      8-4
Michigan                4-4      7-5
Northwestern         3-5      7-5
Minnesota              0-8      3-9

BIG TEN CHAMPION: THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Ok, so maybe I showed a little favoritism in my picks, but I think Ohio State will start Braxton Miller as their QB soonner or later and they will march all the way to another Big Ten Title and go to the Rose Bowl.

That's it for today. Tomorrow I'll try to post my predictions for the ACC, Big 12. I might try to squeeze in the other 2 BCS Conferences as well (Pac-12 and Big East.)  Later everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment