Thursday, May 26, 2011

TOP 10 of My Funniest Movies of ALL TIME (5-3)

Well, I gave you guys 10-6 of my most funniest movies I've ever seen now here is the top 5. The CREAM of THE CROP if you will

5.) Caddyshack (1980)


This Movie is pretty much about a young teenage caddy wanting to get the caddy schlorship at a prestigeous golf club, but the plot is very minor compared to the quotes, favorite scenes and characters in this movie.
You have Rodney Dangerfield annoy the hell out of Ted Knight's Character.

Chevy Chase being a ladies man
and Bill Murray going after a gopher


These next two movies are tied for 3rd since they are about almost the same.

Tied 3.) National Lampoon's Animal House  (1978)
-Landmark Comedy starring John Belushi set in the early 1960's about a renegade Frat House, The Deltas, who love to party and cause trouble which doesn't sit too well with the evil dean of the college. You have to watch it for yourself. Too many good scenes. But here's a video

Tied 3.)  Old School (2003)
About these guys in there 30's wanting to relive their glory years and start their own non college related fraternity on campus. This movie made Will Ferrell a star. I want this band to play at my wedding if I get married.




NUMBER 1 & 2 are coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment