Thursday, May 26, 2011

TOP 10 of My Funniest Movies of ALL TIME (#2 and #1

 Well here it is everyone. I'm just listing my top 10 of the FUNNIEST MOVIES I have ever seen. This is according to me though. I listed some pretty good ones so far in the last posts with some clips.
10.) Billy Madison
9). Blazing Saddles
8.) Wedding Crashers
7.) Naked Gun
6.) Superbad
5.) CaddyShack
T3.) National Lampon's Animal House
T3.) Old School


Those are some funny movies. Now what in my mind could be better than those 8 I listed? Well here they are

2.) The Hangover (2009)
It's a very close # 2 I might add. Many of you know the plot. Four Friends head to Vegas from L.A. for the night to celebrate one of them getting married 2 days later, the next morning 3 of them wakeup having no idea what happened the night before except for their hotel room in scambles, and the groom missing. Now they have to hillariously retrace their steps in order to find him. The plot, characters, and dialouge was absolutely perfect for this comedy. You couldn't help but laugh at the main three for the trouble they get into to find their friend. Almost every scene is funny it's hard to list one scene or show a video on here of one. I'll just let you hear the two hillarious songs from that movie.

Can't wait to watch The Hangover Part II tomorrow.

Now your thinking what movie did I think can top The Hangover to be # 1. Well here is to me THE MOST FUNNIEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!

drum roll (...........................................................................

1.) Dumb and Dumber (1994)

I know pretty much almost every single line spoken in that movie it is sickening!!! This was Jim Carrey at his finest!!! Jeff Daniels did a great job going into a comedic role since he was used to more drama movies. It couldn;t have been more perfect. It's pretty much about these two stupid friends who can barely hold jobs go cross country to Aspen, Colorado (not California like Lloyd in the movie thinks) to return a briefcase to a woman Lloyd met and becomes love sick over. They get into all sorts of funny mishaps along the way and there to like getting involved with the kidnappers of the movie all while being themselves which they are stupid. Here are some of my favorite quotes taken from the movie
It's hard to pinpoint one scene to like but here's describing how dumb the main characters are.
LOL!!! That's doesn't happen every day. I seen this movie 3 times in the theater and got the regular version and the unrated both on DVD. The Prequel to it Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry met Lloyd is NOT worth watching it doesn't do justice to the comedy of the first one.


Well that's my list if you disagree with me. Give me your top 5 or top 10 funniest and lets compare. But, I'm pumped going to watch The Hangover Part II. Not expecting anything highly but hope it's hillarious. I'm D-Money

No comments:

Post a Comment