Sunday, April 1, 2012

Big Announcement


 Well everyone, today I have a very important announcement that I must share with you. A few days ago I have accepted a job offer in Indianapolis and I'm going to be moving within the next month. I know that I will always call O-HI-O my home but I applied to the USAJOBS for DFAS Indy and I got an offer for a little bit more money and I'm going to take it. I don't where this would take me but I feel this is the best decision for me. I have made a lot of friends here in Columbus in my church and running. I'll appreciate you all making me feel very welcome and you'll hold a special place in my heart! .........................................................................................



Wait, I have one more thing to add below



APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! Now do you really think I would really be that brief if I posted if I were leaving the great state of Ohio!! I would be a little bit more serious than that. I think you all know me better than that. Just to let you know I haven't applied for anything jobs outside of Columbus and I plan to remain here as God would let me for now.

I hope none of you took this serious its a joke. I hope to remain in Columbus for a long time and make this my pernament home. I'll keep the blog going and I hope you keep reading and be willing to take a joke as I would if you joke around with me.

I'm D-Money and that's my Two Cents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment