Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Madness that is March Madness



This is one of my favorite times of the year. The NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. MARCH MADNESS!!! No explanation needed to describe what it's all about unless you live underneath a rock. Here's a link on how to pick a smart bracket.


http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/fill-2012-ncaa-tournament-bracket-024636059.html

I won't go into too much detail but I have won 3 bracket polls all time in march madness. Some years I do ok and very few like last year upsets happen that you aren't prepared for. Here are my teams I think will be in this year's final four.

Kentucky

Missouri
North Carolina

and of Course
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!!!

I hope Ohio State wins it all. That's who I want in my heart but in my head here's what I got it down to in the Final Four.

Kentucky over Missouri.
North Carolina over Ohio State (unfortunately)

and in the Championship.
NORTH CAROLINA OVER KENTUCKY.

Everyone is going Kentucky and they have the talent to win it but I question if those talented players like Anthony Davis or Doran Lamb are thinking NBA or not. North Carolina has shown some adversity and when they are on they can beat anyone in the country like they did at Duke. Ohio State can too but all players have to be on for that to happen.

All in all I hope it's a great tournament and I have the bracket to win it this year. It would be even better if Ohio State wins it all!!! Good luck to everyone and enjoy MARCH MADNESS. I hope Ohio State or North Carolina are the teams that get to experience that ONE SHINING MOMENT!!!! (Listen and enjoy)!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment