Friday, April 8, 2011

Charlie Sheen: Is he still winning??!!


Well, Wednesday here in the city of Columbus, Charlie Sheen's My Violent Torpedo of Truth tour hit. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend. After hearing that he was booed off the stage his first show up in Detroit. His management and he had to retool a little to make the show much more interesting. Here's a link to the review
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/arts/stories/2011/04/07/review_sheen.html?sid=101

I am beginning to wonder if Sheen-a-mania is starting to wear a little thin. I mean there was talk for awhile that Sheen would get his own reality show since he's no longer on Two and a half Men. I think the
reality show would be great. Better than pretty much all of the reality shows that are on right now and I would probably watch. This is coming from the guy who used to watch Bret Michaels' Rock of Love on VH1 and I think Charlie partied with in the 80's but I doubt that Bret did 7 grams of rocks with Charlie since he's diabetic. I guess Charlie is inhuman and he's his only drug like he says. Just recently Miley Cyrus just got
back on Twitter, and the only reason why is to praise Charlie Sheen for his winning ways!!

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous/miley-cyrus-and-charlie-sheen-trade-fawning-tweets/1002
O boy!! I'm guessing when Miley Cyrus is legal she will become of Charlie's goddesses.

It is also has been said that Charlie is going to be copyrighting his own trademarks or catchphrases so I don't think we can't use them in public, or on facebook posts or blogs. So if this becomes my last blog because of me over using his catchphrases. Sorry, Charlie I don't have a billion dollars like CBS or Warner Bros. whom you are trying to sue so don't bother with some guy from Ohio. I liked you in Major League and
reruns of Two and a half Men. I just wished I had your Adonis DNA and Tiger's Blood. Speaking of that when are you coming out with Tiger Blood energy drink because I would buy it? The slogan should be, Now you can party like a rock star from Mars and be winning!!!



Maybe people should have attended the Jerry Seinfeld show. I didn't know about that until yesterday that he would be here. Maybe next time. Seeing Jerry Seinfeld perform stand up would be on my "Kick the Bucket" list. I'm D-Money and that's my Two Cents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment