Monday, December 19, 2011

Avoid watching these during the Holiday Season

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

Fandango.com, another movie website did a poll for the worst Christmas Movies to watch during the Holiday season.

Here were the results

http://www.fandango.com/movieblog/poll-results-top-10-worst-christmas-movies-688796.html

Yep, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is #1. Some other bad movies in there I agree with. Like Silent Night Deadly Night. A horror film about a kid who gets messed up when he witnesses a Santa imposter kill his family and he grows up messed up and kills people. Fandango should have listed its sequel on there as well which it's famous for this chessy clip



I disagree with Jingle All The Way being there, its not the best Christmas Movie but it showed a time when ARNOLD was ARNOLD and not the Governator!! Take a quick look.

PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
I defintely would not have included Ernest Saves Christmas. I thought that was funny. Everything else on that list most likely especially Hulk Hogan's movie at # 5, Santa with Muscles.

If we are including Holiday Specials on the list then The Star Wars Holiday Special is definitely a must!!
I'm not even putting a video up here because it is so awful. I watched in one day online when I had nothing to do and it is terrible. I'm a Star Wars Fanatic and it is just as bad as JAR JAR BINKS!!

I would also include any Disney Christmas cartoon besides the Goofy Skiing one. I don't like Disney Cartoons as much as Looney Tunes.

Now in the next blog I'll show you a list of Christmas Movies, Cartoons, and specials to watch during the holidays to either get you in the mood or watch with your family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment