Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What to do in downtime of sports!!

Despite it being a downtime in sports with no Pro Football or Pro Basketball, it still won't matter since we try to look for other things to pay attention to. The women's soccer is in the World Cup Finals, The Columbus Crew of course, and the World Track and Field Championships are next month. Enough to talk about until College Football season begins. Hopefully the Cleveland Indians can make the 2nd half of the baseball season a better one and be able to make the playoffs. Still excited for College Football despite the possible allegations facing my Ohio State Buckeyes.

With the NFL being lockout and now the NBA, I'm being a little turned off by professional sports and it will give me more reasons to watch College Football this fall and College Basketball this Winter and early spring. I'll come back to the NFL when it comes back on this fall as they try to workout a deal. However, I believe the NBA now has lost a lot of momentum. The good news is that it could possibly be another year that Lebron doesn't win another title :) Heh, NBA at least you'll still have a lot more people paying attention to you and still have a 1,000 % more viewers when you come back then the WNBA. I'm sorry Women's sports are great, Volleyball, Track, and a couple others. Women's basketball isn't exciting!!


I'm D-Money and that';s my Two Cents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment