Monday, February 7, 2011

My first Blog

    Well, this is my first blog ever. Pretty exciting. I kind of made a resolution this year to finally start one up and now I have. For the first question why call my blog D-Money's Two Cents, well I D-Money was a nickname given to me by my buddy Dan in College, Freshman year and I've gone by many other nicknames as well such as D-Shady, Diesal, Tenacious D (one I gave to myself), or D.
    I like the title "D-Money's Two Cents" just cause you all can get a glimpse of what goes on in my brain of what I'm thinking. Trust me this is only my first blog and as soon as I get the hang of it I'll give you what I'm thinking time to time whenever it be what's going on in my life, the sports world, what I'm reading in my bible, or just some funny stuff I post. I hope you enjoy getting a look into the life of Dustin Whitehair. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment